Expanding to another building, renovating your existing building or refinancing your current property is a significant investment. Use the equity you already own to launch you to your next destination with a CCCU CRE Loan.
Common Uses of a Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Purchase or refinance a business property
- Expand or remodel an existing business facility
- Use the equity in properties you own free and clear as a way to finance additional business needs
Features of a Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Repay your loan typically with monthly payments and a balloon payment
- Real estate may be owner-occupied or non-owner occupied
- Real estate title typically must be held by a corporate entity
- Rates can be fixed or variable. Variable rate is tied to the Wall Street Journal Prime
- The loan collateral is the real estate being acquired, improved or refinanced
To begin the application process, contact our business services department at (651) 225-2750 or contact us to set up an appointment at any of our convenient locations in the Saint Paul & surrounding Twin Cities area.
Contact us for current current commercial real estate loan rates .