Tired of personal checking accounts that tie you down with minimums, fees, and special requirements? City & County Credit Union offers three checking solutions designed to make life easier and put you in control of your finances.
- iSelect Checking offers City & County members a wide range of features and the ability to customize your account.
- Advantage Checking lets you earn a competitively tiered interest rate — the higher your balance, the more you earn.
- AdvantagePlus Checking account is our top-of-the-line checking account with the most rewards, discounts and benefits.
More Saving. Fewer Fees.
Did you know our credit union members pay $516 less in monthly checking fees per year than the national average? Members pay less because we offer many free benefits like mobile banking, mobile deposit, online bill pay, and access to more than 100,000 free ATMs nationwide. What are you waiting for? Find the account that’s right for you and get started today.
||Account Features (Select two items marked with *)
|No Minimum Balance
|FREE Mobile Deposit
|FREE Bill Pay
|Debit Cash Back*
*Select two additional free features with iSelect Checking: Debit Cash Back, ATM refunds, free checks, or interest accrual
Debit Cash Back program subject to change without notice. Debit Cash Back is a free feature of Advantage and AdvantagePlus checking, but must be selected as an option of iSelect Checking. Age restrictions may apply for ATM/Debit Card. eStatements required for iSelect Checking account. Up to $15 in ATM surcharge fees refunded per month, must present valid receipt within 60 days of transaction. Up to two free boxes of checks per year. AdvantagePlus loan discount available on select non-real estate loans. Ask a representative for complete details. Insured by NCUA & ESI.
Account Protection Services
Get up to 6 free automatic transfers each month from your CCCU savings to your checking account if needed. Ask to have overdraft transfers set up on your account.
Line of Credit - Checking
Apply for a City & County line of credit and avoid costly overdraft fees. In the event there isn't enough money in your checking account, your line of credit will automatically advance to cover overdrafts.
Courtesy Pay Coverage
Use CCCU Courtesy Pay Coverage to protect your account when you do not have sufficient funds.
With the convenience of a City & County CU debit card or ATM card, you can withdraw cash surcharge-free at more than 100,000 ATMs around the country, make purchases at any merchant that accepts Mastercard and have the payment deducted from your checking account. Apply for a Cash Back debit card at one of our convenient locations.
- Debit Cash Back – If you choose this feature as a part of your iSelect Account, you can earn rewards just for making purchases with your debit card. Each quarter, you'll receive cash back from qualifying purchases.
- Cashback Offers - Get cash back offers from places you shop every day, from coffee shops to retail stores. These offers can be easily activated in online and mobile banking, and the money will show up in your account each month.
- Nationwide ATM Access - Withdrawals made at Allpoint, CO-OP Network or MoneyPass ATMs are free. That's access to 100,000+ ATMs surcharge-free!
Do you love your checking account? Tell your friends! We would love to meet your neighbors, friends, family or co-workers!
You and your friend can earn $25 each when you:
- Fill out this form
- Give it to a friend
- You and your friend will receive $25 when your friend opens a new checking account with direct deposit
Start spreading the love and enjoying the benefits of belonging to a not-for-profit financial cooperative.
New member must open a checking account and set up direct deposit within 6 months of being referred for new and current member to receive $25. The referral bonus will be deposited into each account within 30 days of opening a new CCCU Checking and the first direct deposit received. APY =Annual Percentage Yield. APY from 0%-0.25% available depending on checking product selected. No minimum balance required to open a checking account. Depending on checking product selected, minimum balance of $0-$10,000 to earn APY. Other conditions or restrictions may apply. Referral form must be presented at account opening. Referring member must be in good standing. Program details subject to change and cannot be combined with any other offer. New members only. Insured by NCUA.
Source for fees per year: Raddon Financial Group.