City & County Credit Union provides a better alternative to traditional banking. We offer the knowledge, convenience and technology of national banks while maintaining our focus on people over profits. This mindset has earned the trust of our community for more than 90 years.
Learn more about the benefits of CCCU membership. You can apply online or stop by any CCCU office locations. Just bring a valid form of photo identification and your Social Security Number. The minimum deposit is $5.
What do I need to apply for membership online?
In order to apply for membership online, check out our list of quick requirements.
- Eligible to join CCCU
- Be a US citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a Driver’s License or another form of government issued identification
- Know your Social Security number
- Debit or Credit Card to fund your new account
Tip - If you're opening an account for someone under the age of 18 or don't meet our list of requirements, please visit a branch, call us or connect with us on live chat.
Already a member? Skip the online application and open additional accounts by calling (651) 225-2700 or visiting a branch.
Why Join City & County Credit Union?
It's simple. We're a different way to bank and put purpose over profits. We are owned by the people who have accounts with us. We are committed to empowering our members to do more with their money. Our members have a voice and above the products & services we offer - their voice comes first.
In 2020, we empowered our community & members in the following ways:
- Grew to $1.06 billion in assets
- 2,467 New Members Joined CCCU
- $120,896 Total Cashback Rewards Earned by CCCU Platinum Rewards Cardholders
- $321,548 Total Cashback Rewards Earned by CCCU Debit Cardholders
- 2,547 Student & Community Members Attended a Financial Education Class taught by CCCU
join City & County
Already a member? Skip the online application and open additional accounts by calling (800) 223-2801 or visiting a branch.