City & County Credit Union provides a better alternative to traditional banking. We offer the knowledge, convenience and technology of national banks and financial institutions while maintaining our focus on people over profits. This mindset has earned the trust of our community for more than 85 years.
Learn more about the benefits of CCCU membership. You can apply online or stop by any CCCU office locations —just bring a valid form of photo identification and your Social Security Number. The minimum deposit is $5.
join City & County
90th Annual Meeting - 2017 In Review
As a member of City & County Credit Union, you have a voice and a vote in what we do. Every year, we host a Membership Meeting where our leaders review our past year performance and share upcoming ways we plan to empower our members to do more with their money in the year to come.
With the help of our members, we accomplished a lot in 2017 and created a plan to empower our members in 2018.
- CCCU households saved $264 in yearly fees compared to the national average
- We paid $111,074 in Cash Back Rewards to CCCU Platinum Rewards Credit Cardholders
- CCCU members earned $101,610 in Cash Back Bonuses through our CCCU Debit Card
- Assets reached a new high of $520 million and over 2,500 new members
- Opened a new revolutionary branch in Woodbury, with plans already underway to re-locate in Eagan to a similar member-focused retail design
- Enhanced our product menu to include Private Student Loans & Consolidation Plans
- 282 volunteer hours were given by CCCU employees to a host of organizations
- 1050 pounds of food were collected to help fight hunger in our community
- 3,157 Students received financial education training by CCCU
- 156 Community members attended a financial education class taught by CCCU
Thanks for making this another wonderful year! View our 2017 Annual Report.
Source for Household Fees: Raddon Financial Group. See Visa Credit Card Terms & Conditions for complete details.